Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

STID 1103- LIM CHUN HAO (130599)








I'm Chun Hao, from Sungai Petani. Recently 23 years old, final semester in UUM. I'm taking Bachelor of Public Management.

Since i was child, my family are poor and my father was a farmer. I come from a big family. I have 5 brothers and a sister. So, i have start working since 7 years old. When i was small, my father plants much types of vegetable and fruits. Beside, he also produce cigarettes.I will help my father to do his work when i got free time or back from school.

When i was in primary school, i have take part in Malay speech competition. Besides, i also take prizes for Bahasa Malaysia competition from standard 1 until standard 6. Furthermore, i also got take part in other activities like join Kelab Keselamatan Jalan Raya. In further, i also active in sport. In my primary school  time, i get much reward and prizes from competitions.

Start from secondary school, I'm very active in Co-curricular activities. I join in Scout troop and become a Committee Member.In secondary school, i have join much Scout activities like campfire and Scout gathering. Besides, i also have work together with my fellow friend to held a Scout Gathering and invite all secondary school from northern Malaysia to join together with us. Then when i was a Scout Committee, i also have organize Jungle Trekking, Cycling Competition, Camping and much activities. Besides, start I'm from 3, i also got distribute fliers as my part time job.

Hereby, i will attached some photo about my father farm!









When i comes to UUM, i also very outgoing and i have join a social society. My society will do social activity in villages. We focus on the village who have poor UPSR result. So, we will do some activity to create awareness among the children and the villagers about the importance of education. Our activity such as tuition class, language competition, fun games, talks and much. The village i have go for done the activity was Sungai Tiang, Perak.That village people almost is fisherman.  In my university life, i really learn a lot and have much experience of planning and organizing activity. In the process of implementing our activity, we much communicate and interact with primary school student, secondary school student and villagers. So, we also can know their life style.


Hereby, i also attached some photo when i running our activity.






Beside, in UUM i also have much good friend. I work together with my friend in organizing activities and sometime we will hang out together. So, after i comes to UUM, i learn a lot of soft skill like how to communicate with others, work together with others and so on. Since i sem1, i got much senior who very nice to me. Some of them already graduate and work. 

Hereby, i also want sharing some photo between me and my fellow friends + good senior!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment